March 24 & 25, 2018
Head Instructor: Jason Pike former SEAL team 7.
Training Number: (888) 679-3336
In this two-day weekend course, you will learn:
PISTOL AND RIFLE:
– How to shoot properly, quickly and accurately for combat situations.
– Combat marksmanship fundamentals.
– Gear setup.
– Weapon manipulation.
– Mechanics and muscle memory.
– Single vs. multi tasking drill.
– Target Shooting vs. sight shooting.
SEAL BASED SHOOTING:
– High stress reaction drills and multiple targets.
– Weapon retention
– Target acquisition.
– Threat recognition.
– Back up sight deployment.
– Cover and concealment
– Shooting while moving.
– Ground Work
– Close quarters protection drills. (single and multi-man)
– Introduction to bounding in teams.
– Rifle to pistol transitions.
– Many misconceptions and errors taught by almost all tactical schools.
– Various shooting positions
– SEAL – mindset and techniques.
Learn the skills that will allow you to respond faster and more accurately, with methods proven on the battlefield! Spots are limited Sign up quickly before this course is filled. Only $599 for both days!
Basic shooting knowledge and range experience. Understanding of gun safety and range rules. You must supply your own handgun and rifle. Ammo requirements are approximately 350-400 pistol rounds and 700 rifle rounds.
Please bring the following to the course:
1. Pistol and AR platform rifle.
2. Rifle sling.
3. You may also bring a vest and armor if you have it.
4. Holster with retention.
5. Ear and eye protection.
6. 4-5 rifle magazines. 3 pistol magazines.
7. Proper clothing for the weather. Multiple sets in case there is a change in weather.
8. Snacks and plenty of water.
9. Please clean your gun in advance of the course or bring your gun cleaning kit with you.
10. Note book and pen.
11. Sun screen.